Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 15

Today's photo challenge was sunset. I knew this "sunset" challenge was coming today and I meant to scope out a perfect spot to get a great picture of a sunset.. Do you think I actually did that? Nope I sure didn't. Instead I waited till it was almost too late to go and hunt for a spot to take a picture. Now where I live there are a ton of trees and it's hard to get a clear shot of the sun setting. I have included two shots from today and a shot from exactly a year ago. I am including the shot I took last year simply because I love it more and because I feel bad for the stinky photos I am posting for today's challenge.


So sit back relax and PICTURE THIS...






Photo Challenge Day 15: Sunset





 A sunset a year ago.
Baton Rouge, LA Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment