Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Photo Challenge Slacker's Excuses

I must confess I have fallen behind in uploading my photos for the photo challenge. However, I have good excuses. EXCUSE #1: You see I have been studying like crazy to pass my PRAXIS test so that eventually once I get done with school I can be a certified special education teacher! Well the test was on Friday and I PASSED!! Hooray!!!

Once my test was over I traveled to MS to see my family. EXCUSE#2: It was my little cousin's Jr. Prom! She asked me to come fix her hair and make-up as well as be her and her date's chauffeur for the evening. How could I  say no? After all I helped raise this little girl, I even potty trained her. (Luckily for me she doesn't read this blog) I had a blast helping her and she looked beautiful all dressed up. I must say I enjoyed dressing up as her chauffeur as well (see pic below). I would love to post a picture of my beautiful cousin all dolled up but my aunt has requested pictures of her kids not be posted on the internet so I must respect her wishes. Trust me though she looked GORGEOUS!

Excuse #3: After prom, that same night, my cousin, Aunt and I headed down to Relay For Life. My mom's company put together a team for Relay for Life. Which for those who don't know it's to help raise money and awareness of cancer as well as honor those who have lost their lives to or beaten cancer. My little cousins, little sister, aunt and momma together with my mom's fellow employees were at the event till about 2:30 am. It was a lot of fun!

I also got up this morning and took pics of my sister and her fiance.(see pic below) Which counts as my 4th and final excuse of why I have been slacking on my photo challenge updates.

So please don't hate, just sit back relax and PICTURE THIS...






My chauffer outfit! 




My lil' sis and her fiance

No comments:

Post a Comment