Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Stroll

This afternoon my cousins and I decided to take a nice sunday stroll around Southeastern's Campus. My cousin Tim is taking a photography class so he has graciously taught me a few things on how to operate my camera. The main one being how to switch my camera from auto focus to manual focus which believe it or not I used a lot in my photography today.

I have always wanted to take some great shots but my camera wouldn't focus right on auto focus so today I decided let's see how this manual focus thing works. And I was pleasantly surprised to see how well it worked when I actually focused properly. (Thanks Tim)

Sit back relax and Picture This...


Tim "dancing"

 LOVE!!

 Brother and Sister <3

 I love my flippy flops!

 Done with Manual Auto Focus



 I just LOVE this little girl! 

2 comments:

  1. So- when you become a professional photographer you totally need to teach me how to use my camera!! You're already MUCH better than me, so maybe you should come to Texas and show me how to do it :-)
    I'm excited to see all your pics on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gladly Emma. Give me two more years and I'll hopefully be living in the GREAT state of Texas again :)

    ReplyDelete