Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 17 & 18

I am posting the last two days because last night I was just plum lazy and didn't want to update the blog. Heck I didn't even do any homework last night. Most of you may think that is normal for any college student however, for those who live near me and deal with me on a regular basis know what a nazi I am about doing my hw! I may or may not be a perfectionist when it comes to my school grades ;)

So sit back relax and PICTURE THIS....



PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 17: Something you DISLIKE

As you can see in the above picture I have featured two things; my math book and my feet. Now I don't dislike me feet, I dislike most people's feet. I just think they are gross. As far as the math book goes... The subject math and I have had a hate hate relationship as far back as I can remember which is a LOOONNNGGG time! I am glad to announce  that after the summer semester  I will have completed all my required math classes!! THANK GOODNESS!! 




PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 18: hAiR

The reason you don't see my face is because I was attempting to capture just my hair and the way I wore it to school today. It is hard work trying to take a picture of just your hair in the mirror with a giant camera! Also I am soo glad my hair keeps getting longer! I am getting closer to my "mermaid" picture! Oh and P.S Tim sometimes it's ok to keep some info to ourselves ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment